Tech Tamizhan

Over the years of experience, we gained reputation in web design services, seo services, web development and mobile app development services. We take pride in saying that we have completed more than 1200+ projects till date.


Web Development

Web Developers work around the clock to take your ideas and turn them into fully functional websites that not only meets, but exceeds your expectations.

Digital Marketing

Tech Tamizhan is one of the top digital marketing companies in Chennai. Our journey started in June 2016. Since then, we’ve had hundreds of clients and helped them establish their digital presence.


About 95% of web traffic goes to the websites listed on the first page of search engines. The rest of it gets only about 5% of traffic. We, Tech Tamizhan SEO company in Chennai, help your business reach that top position in search engines


Understanding what you want out of your site and how do you plant to implement it.



We will Create a beautiful, affordable website design for your creative marketing project



After successful testing the product is delivered / deployed to the customer for their use



It is an important step which makes sure that your site works with efficiency all the time


Why Choose Us

The Websites we make are optimized

Our Agile Methodology of development is proven and effective

Strong focus on business requirements and ROI

No compromise on quality of website

We’re quick to response to the clients need

Delivering services and solutions right for your business

No worrying as we have an expert web development team

Our web developers are experienced and certified

We build responsive websites that auto adapt to device screens

Extensive project management experience